6.15.2012

Mrs. Skyler Jorgensen {almost.}

So... he did it! He popped the question! 
Alison Renae Jorgensen.
(Sounds good, yeah?!)


It couldn't have been any more perfect.  I won't write the entire story, or everything he said to me, but I will write my favorite part:


S: "I want to be with you forever."
A: "And ever?"

S: "Forever, and ever, and a day."

I am so blessed. I am with the man of my dreams, and he thinks I'm pretty special, too. I get to be with him for time and all eternity, & I feel so incredibly blessed.
I am so excited to marry my best friend.  I have never been so sure of a decision, in my life.

"What is love? Many people think of it as mere physical attraction and they casually speak of 'falling in love' and 'love at first sight.'  This may be Hollywood's version and the interpretation of those who write love songs and love fiction.  True love is not wrapped in such flimsy material. One might become immediately attracted to another individual, but love is far more than physical attraction. It is deep, inclusive, and comprehensive.  Physical attraction is faith and confidence and understanding and partnership.  There must be common ideals and standards.  There must be a great devotion and companionship. Love is cleanliness and progress and sacrifice and selflessness. This kind of love never tires nor wanes, but lives through sickness and sorrow, poverty and privation, accomplishment and disappointment, time and eternity."
--Spencer W. Kimball

Time & all eternity, with Skyler William?
Oh, absolutely. Abso-freaking-lutely. I can't think of anything I want more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment