9.09.2012

Reasons I'm Crazy in Love Today

I'm one hundred percent in love with Skyler William Jorgensen.  & I think when "you know," you just freaking know.
Things he's done today to make me smile (mostly because I want to remember, because I'm sure you'll find them rather nauseating...):
--Rubbed my back during church
--Did half the dishes :)
--Watched Harry Potter (Ok, he slept through some of it, but he's a cute little snore-er, so it still made me happy.)
--Patted my belly and with a dead-serious face and tone said, "I want a wittle babyyy...." (Don't worry, I told him heck no, not yet, not for a long while. But it still made me super happy.)
--Don't worry, this one's totally the best: We were snuggling while he studied (aka, I was chilling doing nothing, he was studying) and I got to coughing again (I have tuberculosis. Basically.), and here is his direct quote:
"It's so hot when you cough in my ear like that."
Hahahahahaha. Brat....

Blessed. So incredibly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment