6.07.2011

this year [part one.]

i can't even believe how much has changed in a year. i was telling someone that, recently, and they said, "how?" to me, it seemed like an odd question. how hasn't it?
so. the year in review. [it'll be in parts, because goodness knows i'll ramble plenty.]


july 17th happened.
becoming a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of LatterDay Saints was, hands down, the best decision i've ever made. it has been such a journey, for me. it's changed nearly every part of my life. but that journey, and the people who have been there for me throughout that journey, have made all the difference. & i wouldn't trade it for anything. i know without a doubt in my mind that this church is true. & i also know that since choosing to live my life according to the standards we are taught, i have been so much happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment