1.14.2012

favorites.

these are a few of my favorite things [this week]:
--having scripture time with the boyf every night; it's oddly romantic. how very Mormon of me to admit...
--that my boyfriend makes me cutesy lists of what he loves about me. & that he notices teensy things, like how i tear all of my nail polish off and immediately repaint them. his lists are sweet & i'm so so blessed to have someone so thoughtful.
--family. i'm so grateful that my family is only an hour and a half away; i'm grateful for texts from my momma throughout the week; i'm grateful for parents who always want me to do what is best for me.
--scentsy pots. mmmm. my room smells so so good!
--having fingernails. it's so exciting!! i have bit them for as long as i can remember so i'm really proud i am being a big girl and not biting them. :)
--my classes--they're lots of fun so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment