4.17.2012

Testimony Love.

This church is real. This Gospel is true.
& I am incredibly blessed. We are all so, so incredibly blessed.
Something I've been thinking about a lot lately is how we all chose to be here. How we're all in this together.
Let's just be together, & just love. All of us. Not a few. Not some. All.


I found this testimony tonight. I can't tell you what this means to me. I can't explain how important this is to me. How much it means. It makes me wonder how many people would give up on him--on the average Joe--on me.  It makes me remember how blessed I was to get Todd that day, and how blessed I am to be living this Gospel. It makes me remember my second chance. Almost two years ago, I made the best decision of my life.
So blessed. So happy. So grateful.
So ready for what's next.


"Every saint has a past, & every sinner has a future."




No comments:

Post a Comment