4.17.2012

"Girls, aim high. But do not aim so high that you totally miss the target. What really matters is that he will love you, that he will respect you, that he will honor you, that he will be absolutely true to you, that he will give you the freedom of expression and let you fly in the development of your own talents. He is not going to be perfect, but if he is kind and thoughtful, if he knows how to work and earn a living, if he is honest and full of faith, the chances are you will not go wrong, that you will be immensely happy."
--President Gordon B. Hinckley

Got it, President Hinckley. Legit, I've got it--got him. This is where I tell you all how amazing of a man I have... how I'm the luckiest girl in the world, and how blessed I know I am.
In 6 1/2 weeks, I get to go see him for 1 1/2 weeks. & I absolutely can not wait.
In August, he's moving here! Yes, to the middle-of-nowhere. To a fly-over state. To be a Husker fan, once and for all. To be with me.
& I could not be happier. I could not be more blessed. I am so happy that he is such a good person--that he is so good for me.
I'm just so happy.

I'll stop being mushy now. But life is changing, and I love it. I love him.
Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment