3.10.2011

{6}

today, i believe in...
--saying please & thank you. my mom & dad instilled that in me from day one & i'm so grateful for it. one of my biggest pet peeves is when people don't thank a waitress for a refill, or don't say "yes, please" to answer a question. don't be rude. rude people deserve to have their foot spit in. [and if you were wondering, yes, your waitress probably DOES spit in it if you have no manners. yummm.]
--leaving your shoes on in class. a girl in one of my classes insists on taking hers off alllll the time. i understand that may be more comfortable for her, and i'm all for comfort... but noone else wants to look at your feet...
--dr. pepper. it's my cure-all. :)
--opening the blinds & cracking the window. a little fresh air is sooo nice.
--not being a gossip queen. it's my latest pet peeve. i haaaaate when people chitchat about anyone and everyone. maybe you should concentrate on you. just sayin'. i'll handle me, you handle you. deal? deal.
--dancing. this morning, i had a dance-off in my room... with myself. bahahaha. dance=happiness. end of story.
xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment