3.10.2011

as if we never said goodbye...

a friend posted a link to this on the book of face today. and i bawled my eyes out. [nothing new there, right?] it was my senior year, towards the very beginning of the year [i don't think we'd even started any choreography to our show.]
anyway, i LOVE these people. seriously. we had SUCH a good time. these were my swing choir/band/musical besties. inbetween super quick costume changes, & fixing hair & makeup, & being snuggle buddies on the busrides, & backrubs, & being there for eachother. they are amazing. ohmygosh, and my personal favorite, playing ten fingers on EVERY bus ride [which i always lost. i'm still kinda bitter about that...]
for the rec, i'm front row, third from right. right next to me is one of my besties, who's currently serving a mission. of course, after i watched this video a thousand and two times, i HAD to write him a letter, and the longer i wrote and rambled about my life and asked a kajillion questions, i am super happy to say it really is "as if we never said goodbye." life is so good.
& to make things better... tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! and this weekend we're a road-trippin' it. woot!! okay, i swear, no more posts today now. :) xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment