8.29.2011

Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's [Light the Night Walk]

My sister sent me the following email & I just wanted to re-post it on here,
in case if anyone is interested. :)  Please keep in mind that every little bit helps.
I'm sure many of us are tight on cash & don't see how donating is do-able,
but please keep in mind that every little bit helps, and this is a life-changing
cause.  Giving up a your week's latte money or whatever it may be can impact
lives drastically.
"By small & simple means." :)  I encourage you all to at least take a look
at this, and consider what it could mean for so many families.  I know where my
Dr. Pepper and onion ring fund is going. :)  
 
 
 
I'm raising money for a very important cause, through The Leukemia & 
Lymphoma Society's Light The Night Walk:  finding better treatments and 
cures for blood cancers so patients can live better, longer lives. In October, 
my team - "V-Dub" - will be walking in the Omaha Metro LIght the Night 
Walk at the Heartland of America Park. Our goal is to raise as much money 
as possible -- we know that every bit can make a difference! I'm asking you 
to help by making a tax-deductible contribution!  Please use the link in this 
email to donate online quickly & securely.  You will receive an email 
confirmation of your donation as soon as it is made. I thank you in advance 
for your support which will make a difference in the lives of thousands of 
patients battling blood cancers.
   
I really appreciate your generosity!!
 
http://pages.lightthenight.org/ne/OmahaL11/RDavis
 
Thank you,
 
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment