12.12.2011

Bind my wandering heart to Thee



"bind my wandering heart to Thee / prone to wander, Lord, i feel it / prone to leave the God i love / here's my heart, oh, take and seal it..."
ohh, i love this song. someone just introduced me to it this week and i've listened to it a jillion and twelve times; love his voice, love the lyrics, love the message. <3


today i'm lovin' the fact that i went to my final & successfully played a hymn. bam. Heavenly Father was definitely lookin' out for me there. hahaha.


i'm also loving that my professor awkwardly said, "umm... you have something on your dress..."
(me, frantically looking down, & seeing dried snot all over my cute black dress.)
"ohh... gosh... --i mumble something about the kids and how they're constantly wiping their hands all over me--"
"oh... i didn't realize you had children. how old are they?"


...awkward giant explanation of why i have boogers all over me.
next lesson: using a kleenex, not our hands. & if we use our hands, we wipe it on ourselves not on Miss Davis' pretty dress. sigh.
gotta love my job.


ok, well... time to pretend i care about school!
only a few more days....

No comments:

Post a Comment