12.10.2011

if we are with Him, we're there.

‎"So many Christians are childish – in the back seat, whining and complaining to the Father: “Are we there yet? Why aren’t we there? What’s going on?” And the Father says, “My son, my daughter, can you be quiet and enjoy the ride? I’m doing good things in your life. Can you stop worrying and just enjoy My company? Can you open your eyes to where you are and see the beauty of where I have you right now?” God wants you to enjoy the ride. And He Himself is the destination anyway. So there’s no sense in asking, “Are we there yet?” [because if we are with Him, we’re there.]" ♥


I know, I know. I'm the-worst-ever about getting impatient & trying to figure out "what He wants' from me.
This week I will work on enjoying the ride. I will work on me.



Grateful List:
--a boyfriend who is kind & truthful & understanding & way too good for me; one who makes me laugh so hard & really, really gets me. one who is patient with my impatience & encourages me; one who expects my very best & gives me his.
--a lazy day. i had a giant list of things to get done today. i literally didn't check a single thing off my list. but do you know what? i feel a thousand times better.
--yummy supper & good company
--the semester being soooo close to being over.
--getting a mani; & getting cute little christmasy designs painted on said nails.
--church tomorrow; ohh, thank.freakin'.goodness.for.the.gospel.



<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment