2.26.2011

my life as a stoner?

Thursday, Feb. 24th
welcome to my life. egg rolls, rice, & chinese homework. i'm pretty much in denial of the fact that i'm not asian. whoops.

friday, february 25:
at this point i was starting to feel like i was dieing. so i started my pillpopping sesh. [see saturday.]

saturday, feb. 26:
okay, so... my night in review--basically i thought i was dieing today. cough, sore throat, headache, slight fever, etc, etc. so i got some much-needed supplies from target and continued with my every-four-hours-of-ibuprofen. and took pretty much anything i thought might help out of my assortment of past colds/coughs/sorethroats medicines.
unfortunately, i'm an idiot and forgot that when taking pills you're expected to eat & also not to just take whatever seems logical at the second. [good thing i worked at a pharmacy, right?! i paid attention...]
so. tonight, i kept getting super dizzy. like, about-to-pass-out-dizzy. and i totally forgot the amount of meds i had running through my body. & decided [because i watch too much csi] that i was getting carbon monoxide poisoning. so i had all four windows open, and literally was, like, pressing my face against the screen trying not to panic as i talked to my best friend. seriously. i'm a nutjob. i asked everyone i knew what to do. i was like... trying not to cry and kept thinking "oh my gosh, i'm gonna die like the girl on csi!" and then i kept thinking, "don't fall asleep or you won't wake up." yadda yadda. seriously. i should be institutionalized. i was googling carbon monoxide symptoms and was preparing to go to wal-mart to buy a carbon monoxide tester. etc, etc. seriously. i'm crazy, it's official. and the whole time i kept thinking "you really are crazy, alison. you're okay. there's not carbon monoxide," but i was super scared to even breath, and kept thinking how ticked off i would be if i died from it. hahaha.
i literally spent the entire night feeling like i was stoned. i spose you're not sposed to take any and all pills that seemed like they might help... whoops. on a brighter note i've been coughing less and am sorta able to see straight now and am pretty well convinced carbon monoxide is not my issue & that being completely crazy and panic-driven is.
i should not be allowed to live on my own. this girl needs a roommate. [woah, can't believe i just said that...]

2 comments:

  1. Sounds scary! Carbon M. poisoning is serious, I would have been freaked out too. :) So glad you are doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it would've been scary... except that i was being completely irrational, and really had no reason to believe that's what it was, other than my extreme paranoia. ;) & me too--it's fun! i'm glad i stole the idea from you. :)

    ReplyDelete