2.28.2011

& that's how i feel right now, so just let me be.

random alison ramblings:
--i feel like microwaves shouldn't have little windows on the front. it only makes me want to press my face against it, but putting your head too close to microwaves kills braincells. i blame that window for my ever-increasing level of stupidity.
--some weeks you really, really need your inbox to say (1). i can't tell you how that feels, but this was one of those weeks. & yet, it says (0). life goes on.
--i believe in tough love. would i rather you tell me what i want to hear? yes. but do i need to hear that i'm being a selfish brat and that i need to get over it? double yes.
--i am a dr. pepper addict. dead ser.
--my professor told us fingernails grow on average 5 centimeters a year. i don't believe that. i bite my nails all day every day. there's no way i'm only gettin' 5 centimeters a year... there just isn't.
--i live in sweat pants, haven't actually done my makeup in well over six months, and have some serious splitends. not exactly what you'd call a hottie... & to be quite honest, i really don't care.
--february is over. i can't tell you how much of a relief it is to be able to turn another page of the calendar.
--secretly, i'm booksmart. & i actually don't mind school that much.
--i just found out i've been missing survivor. not only is this awful news, but apparantly boston rob is on again this season. yes, THE boston rob, who is in my list of top ten eyecandy... sigh. if only he wouldn't open his mouth... he's so much more attractive when he's silent.
--i love when girls have boy names. blake is my all-time favorite. brice comes in at a close second.
--i am tougher than you give me credit for being [but a bigger wuss than i would like to admit.]
--best advice i've been given this week: to give people a chance to let me down. i push and shove before anyone gets too close.

No comments:

Post a Comment