2.21.2011

ohh, happy day.

feb. 21, 2010:
syd & i went drove to a smc/max game today, to watch the boys [ben & gabe]. i wore my cyclones sweatshirt, & sat on the max side... my bad. :S [but come on! i couldn't pick one team! i just couldn't...]
afterwards i got to see one of my bessssties, gabe, for a few minutes, and also got to experience de ja vu with one of our favorite people ever... [ahh, small towns. how i love thee.]

oh, and i was reminded of gabe's [rude] comments ;) :
me: my shoulders hurt
gabe: what did you do? run or something?
me: oh my gosh! you're such a jerk!
gabe: what?! i don't judge your inactive lifestyle... i was just saying. maybe running hurt your shoulders?

tonight i'm grateful for friends who remind me that i should probably make a date with a treadmill sometime soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment