2.20.2011

p365.

Saturday, Feb. 19, 2011
welcome to the mid-west... this is about all there is to it.
[weeks like this make me crave the ocean.]

Sunday, Feb. 20, 2011
let's be honest. sundays are pretty much the only day i bother to get ready. it's picture-worthy. &, plus, that's my fav headband. i wear it no matter what color i'm wearing. i never pay attention to if it matches or not. i feel matching is irrelevant to my life. {yeah. i got ready TWICE today. pathetic.}
[ps--this picture is proof that is DEFINITELY time for me to invest in a tanning card. i'm practically see-through... seriously. look at the white part of my eye, in comparison to my skin. it's pretty much identical. time to dig out my goggles and prepare for some burnin' and peelin'. i know someday i'll get wrinkles & sun cancer, but that seems like a small price in comparison to being albino... :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment