2.16.2011

& so it begins.

here we go! it's this challenge called p365. you're supposed to take a picture a day for a year. we'll see how many hair colors I can have & how much makeup I can lack in a year ;)
i'm excited to look back on the days and weeks and months [& i like a little bit of every-day-routine in my life, so this seems like a simple enough routine to maintain.]


alright, so i suppose it's a bad sign when already on day one i'm like "uhh, what am i supposed to take a picture of?" but! i snapped this picture because it's pretty much how every morning starts for me: dr. pepper & a bendy straw. i'm basically a dr. pepper addict. the only thing that even comes close is my choco milk obsession. plus, this picture shows my winter-y paleness & real pretty facial expressions... :)
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment