7.13.2011

我想要回来到中国

Today I'm missin' me some China. Majorly. I'd definitely be okay with getting another four months in, there, before I die. It truly was the experience of a lifetime.

I miss these adorable faces. [If you were wondering, they were learning the English words for different emotions. Here, they were showing me their "surprised" face. Hahaha.] I miss teaching. I miss their giggles and enthusiasm. & I miss their love--kids are the best at loving people.

I miss mini vacas on weekends. I miss how many diverse places we could go in less than a day's travel.

I miss the girls i became so close with. [&, okay, I miss this restaurant--mmmm...]

I miss these students, who never failed to show me an abundant amount of love and appreciation, and who were so enthusiastic to learn. They made every day a good day. we were like instant best friends, and they never failed to remind us how much they loved us.

I miss partaking in unsafe activities, and loving every second of it. [Yes, I'm one of those tiny dots on the cliff...]

I miss living in a city where you can do whatever-the-heck-you-want-to. 

& I miss having my breath taken away. I miss seeing things you've always heard about, and realizing how crazy it is that you are actually there. I miss the adventure & the thrill.
& I freakin' miss China.

No comments:

Post a Comment