7.05.2011

grateful

today i'm grateful for the six days i'm going to get. & i refuse to concentrate on the eight i won't.
positive thinking is key. right? right.

come what may. [& love it.]

quick grateful list:
  • chocolate chip cookie dough
  • the boy
  • dr pepper
  • concealer [it helps me pretend i have flawless skin]
  • texting. i'd rather text than call someone. hello, impersonal.
  • opportunity. people don't really realize how many chances we have in this country. sometimes i think "people in china would kill for this chance."
  • fast & testimony meeting///eye opening experiences
  • some boy's kisses. i mean... what?
  • my family
  • whispery talk. i think pillow talk is among the best types of talk.
  • missionary work
  • dating someone who has the same taste in music
  • that type of laughter [see previous blog posts. & if you were wondering, yes, i've been laughing like that a lot lately.]
  • president monson
  • pictures. i loooove taking photos.
  • pizza. mmmmmmm...
  • my job. & good tippers. & my boobs, & my flirting abilities. oops. i'm not a hoe, i swear. innocent flirtations!
  • my shampoo. i only buy one type. i was telling my family that if they ever stop selling it, i'll just never wash my hair. for the world's sake, i hope they never discontinue it's production. you should be grateful for my shampoo, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment