11.08.2011

[fears]

we had to make a list of our fears in one of my classes.
i don't consider myself an especially fearful person.
but, after compiling a list, i've decided that i'm scared of some of the oddest things...
enjoy ;)



  • finding a baby in a public toilet [i have no idea where this stems from, but i always check for a baby before i pee.]
  • heights
  • touching raw meat
  • worms
  • puking
  • grasshoppers
  • parking lots. i have this self-centered idea that every male wants to kidnap & rape me. [i watch way too dang much csi...]
  • spideys
  • shaking boys' hands [i know how often those things get washed, and i also know they touch their junk to pee. ew.]
  • drowning / water in general
  • being pregnant [i watch way too much "i didn't know i was pregnant" & it's hard for me to remember that is totally physically impossible for me, due to my lack of doing boys...]
  • a ghosty being in the shower with me. i NEVER close my eyes to rinse my hair out. i don't want her to get me.
  • getting in a car wreck
  • becoming a cat lady [ok, it's a fear / possible life choice. i haven't decided yet...]

No comments:

Post a Comment