10.19.2011

gabriel michael hussein joseph ryan muhammad ryland.

alright. here's my new goal.
i will make ten things i love about you lists.
because who doesn't love to hear lots of compliments?!
so without further ado...


gabe:
1. you always compliment me & make me feel like a total babe. & even though we both know they might be little white lies, i like your white lies.
2. you are the nicest boy in the whole world. if i could force us to have even the mildest attraction to one another, i'd probably make you put a ring on it. instead, i plan to hook you up with a super hott lover.

3. you tease me about my sister wives & my level of morm-ness. but i know you don't mean it, & so i love you for being a buttface. :)
4. you introduced me to smc. & smc = happiness. so, you introduced me to happiness.
5. you never judge me when i want to eat at five-ten minute. & by eat, we both know i mean binge. 

6. you do really nice things for me. i could list a billion. but i'll go with some of my favorites. a] you invite me to go to gay bars & husker games with you. b] you've gotten me approximately 3,539,526,441,682,329.73 dr peppers, over the course of our friendship. <3 c] you always treat me like a princess. & got me a princess ice creamy cake. <3 

7. you are always down for a snuggle fest, some spoonage, or a spendy. & really, what more could i ask for in a friend?
please note: i picked this photo because a] you're totally creepin' on kayla. hahahha. and b] i'm super classy. as always...
8. you love the huskers ALMOST as much as me. ;) [.go.big.red.]
9. you have the most adorable naked childhood photos. :)


10. when i got stuck in your tire swing, you told me i had "child bearing hips." some people might think that's mean. but really, given the circumstances, your choices were either "hey, you're a fatty" or "hey, boys should want to marry you because you're gonna have 5-minute labors." i appreciate that you went with the latter. xo.


11. (because i couldn't stop at ten) you always, always, always take my side when i break up with boys / boys break up with me. & tell me how much better than them i am (even if i'm not) and that i will find someone who's perfect for me, and give some of the best advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment