10.06.2011

ohh, single life.


"Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you're pretty sexy and you're taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with." -Sex and the City

I believe in taking my sweet time.  I believe in finding yourself before you go searching for love.  I believe in dating a lot of guys, and figuring out what  you love and what you hate.  I think it's okay if you say "Ehh, I just wasn't into it."  & I think that, as much as most girls don't want to say it, it's ok for guys to say that, too.  
I believe that He has a plan for each of us.  & I also believe that for me right now, that includes school & working & establishing a foundation for me &, ok, having a whole lot of fun.
& as much as I sometimes envy those girls around me who are married with babies on the way, & their lives are so put together, I don't think that my life is falling apart just because I don't have those things.  
I think that this morning I've realized how much He has in store for me.  & that if I have faith, that He will bless me in so many ways. 
[& that maybe, just maybe, one of those ways will be to drop a very alive, very sexy, very in love with me Heath Ledger off at my house ASAP.]
XO.

1 comment:

  1. Believe me, 99.9% of those married w/children's lives are NOT as put together as some might like to pretend! Once you are married and have kids, you trade in a whole new set of problems and stresses. Not that it's not amazing and wonderful, but it's definitely not a walk in the park! Have fun being single and young! God can use every season we are in to draw us closer to Him in huge ways!

    ReplyDelete