9.06.2011

awkward/awesome.

[awkward]
--boys. there's really nothing else to say.
--when your professor says "balls" at least twenty times, talking about your art project. and you're the only one fighting back laughter. [ex: he said "and if i were an elementary teacher, i would say 'now students... keep your balls to yourself.'"] {in my defense, he later said "i can't believe you all kept a straight face that entire time."}
--when you go on a team up with the missionaries, and they tell the investigator about how Christ loved them enough to die, and how that is such a strong bond. & all i can think of is lily & harry potter, & how then voldemort couldn't get hp... & then i realize i'm definitely going to hell. no doubt.
--when your professor [same one as last week] keeps you after class, to talk about your love life...
--the picture on my driver's license. ew. it's pretty nasty... as in, i'm too embarassed to show my id anywhere.
--deciding [& admitting] that you would prefer to be a catlady. it's no longer a last resort.
--my sister informing me all of the events coming up that i'll need a boyfriend for. & my family deciding i need to get "random boys of the week". [& kindof agreeing. whoops. hahaha.]

[awesome]
--three day weekends!!
--being twenty one.
--getting real food all weekend.
--getting a pedi. & having an appointment to get nails done today. loveee.
--four day school week :)
--remembering to do my discussion board, for once.
--my grades. they're pretty bomb right now.
--mormon.org. check it out. [& if you search "alison nebraska" you'll see my hotness. welcome.]

No comments:

Post a Comment