9.17.2011

long distance relationship

i'm in a long distance relationship. with my bestest fran.
so basically, today i'm freakin' missing her face. & since we're boyfran&girlfran this is totally acceptable. ;)
top eleven things i love about casssss. [it was going to be ten, but i accidentally thought of eleven.]

11. She's the best spooning/snuggling partner in the world. Legit.
10. She always remembers to call me and tell me everything about her life.
9. & she only yells a little when I'm a slacker & forget to inform her about my life, which tends to change a lot...
8. She listens to me blubber in the middle of the night about stupid boys, & tells me I'm better than them, & that they're buttfaces. We are very good at reminding eachother that boys are all prettymuch idiots, & that we're prettyprettyprincesses, who deserve the best boys in the whole world. & until we find them, we're totally content being secret-lovers.
7. & she listens to me gush about liking someone. Yeah, I'm one of those girls.
6. She dresses cuter than anyone I know. Basically, I have a hot best friend.
5. She's hilarious. I have the funniest conversations with her. ["marijuannnnna!!!" "pendelums" etc.]
4. She is nice to absolutely everyone. & would do anything for anyone. & never ever judges anyone. [Ok, she's perfect.]
3. If I were a boy and/or lesbian, I'd marry her in 2.4 seconds flat.
2. She's the BEST example in the whole world for me. She pretty much taught me "How to be a Mormon." & let me call her with a thousand questions a minute for the past couple of years. [Cass, remember when I was learning about modesty?? & called you for "the" conversation?? Hahahaha.]
1. She's the definition of fun. Seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment