9.08.2011

facts.

--the only thing i really took away from one of my relationships (i won't mention names...) was a new favorite type of salsa. harsh, but true.
--i like daisies.
--i start every day with a dr pepper.
--i want to adopt. i want to do foster care. i want to do something.
--i would say "semi-serious" was a bit of an exaggeration. more like "having fun."
--i hate bugs. i would rather find a snake than a bug.
--i need to get employed. broke doesn't even begin to describe me...
--i have two assignments due at 2. and class until 11:50. & i'm blogging. awesome.
--i feel that boys should not be turned on by two inches of my lower thigh. & if they are, i don't think it's my responsibility to cover up. i feel it's theirs to not be horny messes. just sayin...
--i count down days to weekends, every week.
--i would rather be on the beach. i miss salt water.
--i bought this awesome dry erase calendar/cork board/note board thing. so far it's only been used to hang wedding invites & my fortunes from my fortune cookies. A+ student, right there.
--when you come to my blog, i can see the locations of where people are viewing it from. & it made me laugh out loud that you're creepin'. over you, sweetheart. & i suggest you do the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment