9.26.2011

--grateful.

grateful list :)
--the Gospel. [this week has def been a reminder of how blessed i am]
--the fam. i haven't been home since right after school started, but it is nice to know that they support me & want me to be happy & to find my own version of happy.
--apple juice boxes. yummm.
--missionary work. as much as i roll my eyes & grumble at times, it is amazing what they do for people's lives. yesterday i had the opportunity to go on team ups with them.  it's encouraging to me to know that this Gospel is alive. that He is alive. [& of course i had the best missionary ever, not gonna lie. absolutely perfect for me.]
--having a job. paychecks were becoming super necessary.
--the semester is almost half over. :) [yayayaayayyy!!]
--nike. i don't know what other people wear, but i pretty much live in their shorts.
--getting my nails done. [thanks, tony!]

No comments:

Post a Comment